CONQUER YOUR MIND. CONTROL YOUR BODY.
I’ve enjoyed staying active all my life! Whether through different sports or my distance running, keeping in great physical health has always been a priority to me. The benefits from living a healthy lifestyle are what I love to bring to all my clients. Whether you’re dealing with health issues, looking to lose weight, looking to recover and rehab from an injury, or striving for a particular fitness acheivement…….. I’ll help you reach those goals!!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology/Minor in Biology from Stephen F. Austin State University
- Graduate Coursework in Exercise Physiology, Exercise Psychology, and Sports Psychology
- Physical Therapy and Athletic Training Background
- Finisher of 2007 New Orleans Mardi Gras Marathon
- Competitive Men’s Flag Football Player
Accountability, motivation and results start here at Sugar Land Fit Life Studio.
15591 Creek Bend Drive, #200
Sugar Land, TX 77478